Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Trench Coat Series: Trench Dress


Fall season is the trench coat season.
Few days back I got the most versatile trench coat I have ever owed. It is consisted of two parts and can be worn in four different ways: vest, dress, short coat, full trench coat. That is why I'm starting this trench coat series on the blog showing you all the different ways to wear trench pieces this season.
Today we are starting with the trench dress. Many seasons back I've seen fashionistas wearing trench coat as a dress on the fashion weeks, and I always wanted to try the trend. Because of the colder weather I combined it with a black turtle neck long sleeved top, but for warmer weather I would have missed that part. Also the black slingback booties and the black bag were a nice compliment to the whole outfit.



Outfit details: Trench dress: Oasap | top: Romwe | boots: Zara | bag: Oasap | watch: Daniel Wellington

Shop similar:












Outfit details:
 Trench dress: Oasap
top: Romwe
 boots: Zara
 bag: Oasap
watch: Daniel Wellington

7 comments: